Strategic Diversification a new book by Jeff Martin
Am I savings enough for retirement? How should I structure and manage my retirement savings? What are investment styles and which style provides me the best chance of reaching my investing objectives? How do I generate income from my retirement savings once I retire? What professionals are available to help and what are the real objectives of financial professionals?
In Strategic Diversification: Retirement Planning that Works, Jeff Martin provides answers to these and many other questions on savings and investing for retirement. Whether you have just started your career or are nearing retirement, Strategic Diversification provides a clear and concise road map to saving and investing for retirement. For more information, select Strategic Diversification Book from the menu on the left.
Strategic Diversification is available at Town House Books & Cafe in St. Charles, IL, Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville, IL, and online at amazon.com.
KDM Investment Management
KDM Investment Management, Inc. is dedicated to helping you create more wealth at an appropriate level of risk through a program that diversifies globally, limits costs, incorporates appropriate new financial products, and minimizes investment related taxes. Following our program allows you to sleep better at night knowing your assets are being managed in a consistent, professional manner based on your specific investment objectives, financial condition, investment time horizon, and risk tolerance.
You receive the following benefits working with KDM Investment Management, Inc.
· An investment plan built based on your unique objectives, financial situation, investment time horizon and risk tolerance.
· An Investment Policy Statement documenting your investment plan.
· Incorporation of appropriate new financial products as they become available.
· A ‘circuit breaker’ to keep you on track when the inevitable volatility hits the investment markets. Down markets are often the time when investors make emotional decisions that cost them dearly over the long run.
· Peace of mind knowing that your spouse’s financial needs will be taken care, when you are no longer able to manage the finances.